Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SouthEast Asia Recap.

Well, it's been a week since we left Vietnam and we've had little time to just "be."  It feels great to be home and we're excited about our upcoming move.  Because of all we have going on, I'm just now sitting down to look through our many photos.  Over the next few weeks I hope to recap our trip in a few installments.  Once I've gone through all the photos I'll add a slideshow to the blog...but there are just too many to sort through to do that just yet!

So, let's start.

SINGAPORE
We shared a bit about our time there here, but here are a few more pictures to add...




getting a henna tatoo in "Little India"



Singapore's many colors, day and night.

As said before, there are only two things to do in Singapore
"shop 'till you drop" OR "eat your heart out"
and eat we did. 

a plethora of Indian food
a variety of satay on the street

and while we didn't partake, we could have had our very own
"cup of corn"

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I just found your site and I really like the way you blog, sharing your knowledge and experience with assertive comments and really beautiful pictures :)
    I have myself a website called www.weekend.com.sg which aims to list all the best travel blogs in South-East Asia. Since I think that you really offer a quality content, I'm convinced that your blog would interest my visitors. Would you agree to have your RSS feed integrated in my metablog? This way my users could access your blog, and you would have more readers as they would be automatically redirected to your site.

    I'm looking forward to hearing from you and to read your new posts :)

    I wish you a great week (and new year if it's not too late)!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete