Sunday, January 23, 2011

LIFE.


I'm not one for new years resolutions - mainly because I always start the year off with good intentions and become frustrated when I fall short of those goals.  Instead, this year I am focusing on living life to the fullest - doing all the things I've wanted to do but never tried, spending time with those people who mean the most to me, and enjoying every minute of it.  This poster caught my eye today and I thought it was so fitting for a daily reminder of this goal.  I especially like the last line "Live your dream, and wear your passion!"  


On another note, I finished editing my brother and his fiancĂ©'s engagement photos.  Check them out...





I had so much fun taking these.  If you or anyone you know is looking to have some photos taken, I'd love to continue to practice and build my skills in photography, just let me know!  Email, facebook, call, or comment on the blog! 


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment