Wednesday, February 22, 2012

kitchen update.


It's been a while since we shared some updates on the kitchen.  So here are some recent photos for your perusing pleasure.


**please disregard the mess...I was home on a sick when I took these photos and didn't feel like cleaning! 
the window ledge makes a great spot for the fun
basket that my mom made
still need to install a third shelf above the two here, but I love how
they look between the windows

check out the window boxes, courtesy of the previous owners
I LOVE the light above the table...the table, however, will be
replaced in coming months.
picture collage in progress...still working on prints for 3 of the frames
Remember when the kitchen looked like this???
May 30, 2011
February 22, 2012

It's hard to believe that this is the same house - it feels so good to see how much we've changed and made it our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment