Wednesday, March 28, 2012

pickin' wildflowers


Aren't they lovely??

Couldn't believe how beautiful it was this evening when I got home from work.  Mei Mei and I decided to take a little walk in the woods and returned with this lovely bouquet of daffodils for my kitchen.  I love having fresh flowers around and especially love that I can go for a walk in my woods and pick them for myself - so much better than buying them at the store.

I spent the evening outside working around the house, thankful for another wave of warm weather to get a head start on my ever growing spring break to-do list.  As I worked outside I dreamt of our future gardens and all the beautiful flowers that I'll be able to have right outside my door...someday!  But for now I'll enjoy the wildflowers that pop up haphazardly all around our property!



No comments:

Post a Comment