Saturday, March 31, 2012

sneak peak



Today's task is not tackling that spring break to-do list, but instead tackling a fun photo project I've been thinking about for the past few weeks. {after seeing this one}

I mentioned recently that while traveling Southeast Asia we took over 3,000 photos {3,352 to be exact}.
When we first returned to the states, I was eager to sort through the photos, to create slideshows of our most memorable moments and share our travels here and here and here.  I only got through day 15 of our 48 day trip, never even touching the photos from the last three countries we visited.  Somehow in the craziness of moving home, job searching and starting a new position, along with house hunting and finally buying our first home, these photos have been on the back burner for over a year.

Until now.  Now have the time and energy, along with the motivation and excitement to sift through these photos and sort out our favorites.  Now I'm trying to fit those photos into a measly 440 page book.  Now I'm up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment