Thursday, March 8, 2012

uninspired.

I've realized lately that I could never be a full-time blogger.  I'm just not someone who has something to say each and every day.  More often than not, I feel like what I share on the blog is of little interest to those who read.  However, I continue to keep this blog as a way to share our life and journey, especially with those who are so far away.

So, sorry it's been a little quiet around here lately, but I've just been uninspired.  The weather has been teetering back and forth between wonderfully sunny and warm spring teasers, and cold and wet miserable reminders of winter.  The house has had little change in the past few weeks, with the exception of these fun sprouts!
Lately, the inspiration to do much of anything has been lacking.  Blame it on the weather.  Or maybe exhaustion from the job.  Or maybe even the netflix subscription we broke down and got!  Whatever it is, we're in a funk and hopefully with sunshine and warm{er} weather right around the corner we'll get back to work and start sharing some fun changes around here!

Until then...stay warm, dry, and happy!
{THIS makes me happy...our precious pup and our weekly Green Bean Delivery!}

No comments:

Post a Comment