Wednesday, April 18, 2012

growing garden.


I love, love, love having a garden!  It was so wonderful to come home this evening and spend some time outside tending to it.  Not to mention get a little much needed Vitamin D.  We have wonderful spinach, lettuce and other greens popping up.  And the beautiful flowers budding on our strawberries just makes my heart sing!  I can't imagine why anyone with the space to do it wouldn't want a garden.  I can't imagine never having a garden!  Nothing tastes better than home grown fruits and vegetables, especially when you're the one home growing them!

Looking forward to the next few months of tending out our growing garden.  Especially looking forward to those deliciously sweet berries my father-in-law helped us plant last spring!

What's growing in your garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment