Thursday, July 19, 2012

we're calling the bathroom DONE

For now that is.  In a fixer-upper like ours, and with the schedules we keep, it seems nothing is ever really done!

At this point the bathroom is done...it's not finished - there are a few touch-ups and fine touches that will happen eventually.

Because we were having house guests, I took the opportunity to take some photographs of the freshly cleaned bathroom to share!

I can't get over how great that sink is
the curtain is great for privacy, still thinking I might frost the window to allow more light during the day
hoping my orchid likes it's new home
that photograph is my favorite part of the bathroom - we took it while in Bali, Indonesia 
like I said - a few final touches still need to happen - like that beautiful green door!
having a closet door really makes this bathroom seem finished


No comments:

Post a Comment