Monday, August 12, 2013

what's next.


Over the past 6 weeks, the most common question I've been asked is "when will you be returning to school?"  The answer is, "I don't know!"

We have decided that the best decision for us right now is for me to spend the next year staying home with Caleb.  As the beginning of the school year approaches, I'm filled with mixed feelings about this.  I'm so excited to be able to spend the next year watching Caleb learn and grow, but a part of me is a little sad to not be returning to my classroom! I have loved teaching pre-school these past two and half years, watching my students learn and imagine I'll return to the classroom someday, but right now I can't imagine leaving my son with anyone else while I head off to school.

I know the coming year will be filled with ups and downs and be challenging in it's own way, but I'm ready to embrace it and have a fabulous year with my boy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment