Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Children's Museum with friends.


I haven't seen Jess in years!  So when I heard she was headed to Indiana to bring a former Springboard student to IUPUI, I knew I needed to make a trip to Indianapolis to visit with her and her sweet girl, Amy.


She was staying with our friend Ellen, who was generous enough to share her Children's Museum pass, so we spent much of the day wondering around the museum and catching up.


I was so impressed with the amazing play areas for littles Caleb's age (and younger!).  


I'm pretty certain his favorite part was the music room!!


It didn't take long to wear out the babies, which allowed us to visit some other areas that Zander & McCai wanted to show us.


I'm so thankful for these lovely ladies and the friendship that has grown over the past 7 years!!


So good to see you, Jess, and finally meet Amy!  Such a sweet baby!  Here's hoping years don't pass before we see each other again!




No comments:

Post a Comment