After spending the past 5 days in NYC, it's good to be home!! I'm so glad we were able to schedule this trip before Kristin & Andrew move out of the city. It was so great to see them before baby arrives as well! Hard to believe that in just a few months we're going to be an aunt and uncle!!
Highlights from our trip include:
- Caleb's first airplane ride! He LOVED watching the airplanes! Thankfully we didn't have long layovers!
- Running into Tina Fey on the streets of Brooklyn.
- Riding the ferry to Manhattan to visit to the American Museum of Natural History.
- Picnicking in Central Park with our dear friend Chad and family!
- Checking out every park in sight! Daddy taught Caleb how to climb up slides and we had to check out each and every slide at all the parks!
- Enjoying amazing soup dumplings and bubble tea in Chinatown.
- Caleb slept through his first subway ride!
- Eating copious amounts of delicious food thanks Kristin and Andrew's cooking skills!
Thank you for such an amazing visit, Kristin & Andrew! Wish we lived closer!!