Friday, November 7, 2014

Porch Progress.

So I realized recently that we never shared our new screened in porch.  I didn't do a very good job of documenting the process...but I was able to find a few pictures to show you!  


I found this photo from July. 
Dan did such an amazing job getting the railing up before Caleb's birthday party!  After the railing was up, the screening process didn't take too long.  But then the garden and yard took priority. 


Then later this fall, Dan re-built the steps!  Unfortunately, the steps will need to "cure" over the winter so we'll have to wait until spring to paint them white.

We cleaned up the flower beds this past weekend and planted some new bulbs, I'm excited to share pictures of the FINISHED project this spring with all the flowers in bloom!

And just to refresh your memory, here's a little before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment